Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio, Indiana. And Kentucky Import Hot Spot

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

am i the only cb7 owner here?

Go down 
+2
fabricator
Ryan101
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

am i the only cb7 owner here? Empty
PostSubject: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 pm

am i the only one?
Back to top Go down
fabricator
Admin
fabricator

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 pm

It's quite possible.....what year ya got?mods? etc....
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:53 am

lol its just a gmal whip bud. 4 door lowered 2 inch got gsr blades fiberglass hood jdm headlights corners turns grille. bone stock besides aem v2 full cold air intake full 2.5 exhaust with ebay high flow cat, its the f22a1 with cable 5 speed trans. got 250k not one spot of rust anywhere! its my daily gets alot of love. oem mud flaps, mods coming soon will be front lip, jdm tails flush mount wing, maybe not sure on that yet and all new suspension. niot sure wat im goin with yet. maybe some thoughts? im looking for a nice clean civic wagovan, also for another build. i like to stand out not fit in lol wat u roll?

Last edited by Ryan101 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 am

Hopefully there will be more cb7's on here in the future. At least you're not the only Accord owner. am i the only cb7 owner here? 3470304077
Back to top Go down
http://elitecm.net
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 am

hells ya nice to see someone with something different Cool wat u rolling till ur cm5 gets done ??
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 am

I have a company vehicle that I use as a daily for work stuff. It's just a chevy rape van. All I need to do is paint the windows and install a gumball machine and I should have certified creeper status. When I'm not working, I usually drive my wife's Fit.
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 am

lol hell yea bet that honda fit is fun to drive
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 am

Nope. It's awful. I can't stand it because it's an auto and my wife doesn't want me to modify it. When she's ready to get a new car, I want to pull the L15 and swap in a K24 with a 6 speed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:17 pm

true who likes a auto my girl even likes stick lol but if u got bad knee thats bout all a auto is good for just boring gota be flowing thur them gears!
Back to top Go down
trashyhatch
Going the distance
Going the distance

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:36 pm

you should try some punctuation dude scratch
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 am

It would definitely help make things easier to read. When I drive my work vehicle, it's a mindless and dull drive. I always arrive at my destination thinking to myself, "how did I get here?".
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 am

i can type how i want sorry........ i aint got the time nor the perfect spelling! u just a hater take u and your beat up hatch off here if u just going to hate on everybody am i the only cb7 owner here? 3470304077
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 am

yeaaa sorry bout that! not good at it, since i didnt even make it to 9th grade. that trashyhatch guy already was a smart ass on one of my other post, so im done with him talking to me like im dumb and hating on my shit! i just dont know how to and feel dumber trying! sorry

Last edited by Ryan101 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 am

You did a pretty good job right there man. I'm not hating on anything, but here's my personal experience. It's really heard to read something that's in all caps or doesn't have any punctuation. I can handle spelling errors and poor grammar, but a period at the end of every sentence makes a world of difference.
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 am

i here ya buddy! wasnt saying u was hating ur fine. but ol boy being a smart ass on my other post and just always has something to say about my stuff. really pisses me off!!!! sorry i should of relized that it would be hard to read, wen writing on here. glad to know from a none hater. ill try my best if not ill just give this forum thing up! first timer for ya. am i the only cb7 owner here? 459784477 lol
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:10 am

Don't sweat it man. Things can be taken out of context when written and not spoken. Forums are a great place to find information and network to meet more enthusiasts. Don't sweat the smaller stuff.

am i the only cb7 owner here? Haters-gonna-hate-golpher
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:26 am

thanks bud!! i know their is haters everywhere, i just seen this site posted on cl. amd thought hell, id like to meet new people and see different rides in my area. like i posted on meets, any cb7 meets around? and he replies, go to a cb7 forum to find some! like my accord dont belong on here or something? owell he can hate on.. thanks for the heads up..... should help!
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:45 am

Actually, you would probably benefit by checking out cb7tuner.com. I've never been there, so I don't know what the crowd is like, but it's worth checking out to see if there's any good tech info to help you out and possibly find out about some upcoming meets.
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 am

yea.... i was thinking the same thing, but most people aint around my area and i would go to any honda meets just no ricer meets. but does seem like im in the wrong place. ur the only one if been really talking to on here, maybe ill drop this site and go try mycb7.com sure i would get alot more info and support. cheers sure a civic wagovan wouldnt fit in here ether, seems like people on here r mostly into tegs and something everyone els likes, nothing different tho.
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:25 am

There's different stuff. It's a new site, so it needs some time to grow. I wouldn't give up on it yet man. You should come out to the Dayton meet at the end of the month. My beater won't be there, but it should be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 am

i dont think ill give up on it yet. your right takes time its new. just hope more people join and get it going smoother. i would but dayton is 2 hour drive one way for me.
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 am

That never stopped me. It'll be wicked fun!! am i the only cb7 owner here? 3470304077
Back to top Go down
Ryan101
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am

is it just a big honda meet? how many rides show up? where at in dayton? might be able to swing out if not to far like close to richmond.
Back to top Go down
timot_one
timot_one

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:34 pm

It's only about an hour from Richmond. If you take 35 out from Richmond, it's about 50 miles away. Right now, I think it's up to 12 cars. I know there are going to be a few Accords there too. If all works out, a buddy of mine may show up with a 350 hp/400 tq boosted CM5.
Back to top Go down
dirty6gen
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:26 pm

nope i just picked up a cb7 yesterday 93 ex 4 door, i have some plans for it ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i the only cb7 owner here?   am i the only cb7 owner here? Empty

Back to top Go down

am i the only cb7 owner here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tri State Imports :: Tech Talk Help and Support :: Honda-
Jump to: