Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio, Indiana. And Kentucky Import Hot Spot

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

want to buy a civic hatch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dirty6gen
Newb
Newb

want to buy a civic hatch  Empty
PostSubject: want to buy a civic hatch    want to buy a civic hatch  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:42 pm

i am looking to buy a civic hatch prefer one ready to daily drive as my 2000 accord was totaled and i am out of a car would prefer a hatch but will consider coupe all must be a 5 speed don't mind mods as long as they are done right , would prefer to buy from an adult . I have CASH IN HAND AND AM MOTIVATED TO BUY A CLEAN HONDA ...just let me know not really stuck on civics either prelude h22 5 speed , cb7 accord 5 speed , 90/93 integra 5 speed ect just let me know looking for an honest deal no bs .. looked at several cars and most are over priced junk that some kid wasted my night over . i have cash and am serious no BS names ED Very Happy
Back to top Go down

want to buy a civic hatch
Page 1 of 1