Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio, Indiana. And Kentucky Import Hot Spot

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call

Go down 
+2
drake_fist
cmclaughlin2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cmclaughlin2
Newb
Newb
cmclaughlin2

Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call   Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Let's hear what you're rocking in the 614, and any tools/services/spaces/expertise you might have to help out locals

1991 300zx in the build process, down for the count currenty, courtesy of a blown head gasket. Plans are +500whp drift/occasional dd 300zx on e85.
Current:
Selin Dual Pop
Godspeed Front Mount
Huge Radiator
Z1 Dual Ram Setup
Setrab Oil Cooler
AMS Coilovers
AMS Boost/Intake Hoses
JWT Cams
JWT Ecu
2.5 inch no name turbo-back exhaust.
Z1 1 piece aluminum driveshaft
Stillen Sides/Door Fillers
Full matte grey vinyl wrap
Every Delete Imaginable
Green 17x9 Rota Grids +25 on Federals, 235/45

Waiting to be installed:
Z1/Z Speed shifter setup
WIN Factory top feel fuel rail, 850cc bosch injectors
ES Bushings, polyurethane all around
Z1 Subframe collars.

Future (hopefully near) plans:
Dual Aeromotive Fuel Pumps
Ash Dual Fuel Pump Controller
Z1 Throttle Bodies
Nistune Ecu with e85
2x Gt28rs'
JDM Recaro Seats
Complete Rebuild
Spl Adjustable Suspension Setup

How I Can Help:
I've got a pretty comprehensive mechanic's toolset, a lot of ingenuity. I have a garage I'm always willing to loan for a 24 pack of coke. I don't know much in the form of maintenance but I can help you on just about anything aftermarket. I am the guy that sits in the garage with his computer constantly watching videos/reading diy's. I meticulously label every part I take off my car.
Back to top Go down
drake_fist
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call   Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:06 pm

wuts up nissan fan here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
240sx
Newb
Newb
240sx

PostSubject: Re: Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call   Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Lets see some more nissans in here
Back to top Go down
lockhaim
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call   Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am

Im from columbus I have a white 92 S13 Hatch currently in the process of a 180sx kouki conversion. The only parts I need now are the rear valences then to get it all painted and put on. After that an RB20 is going in her. I go to school in cinci but come home every so often and may transfer to OSU soon
Back to top Go down
drake_fist
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call   Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:31 pm

awesome bro! 180sx's look sweet hope it turns out good for u
Back to top Go down
papachunx
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Cbus Nismo Newbie   Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi. Just moved to Cbus from Queens/LI NYC. Been asking a few folks around town about meets and spots to chill and vibe with other jdm types but everyone and I mean everyone looks at me as if Im from Mars...the closest thing I seen to a meet was a few weekends ago at a Tim Hortons in New Albany approx 15 mini coopers but they were all a bunch of old dudes. I heard back in the day Cbus was poppin with meets and races but the MAN shut a lot of things down..anyways. My name is Sameer and I have a 2011 3.5 SR Altima black/black. No mods as yet but will start soon once I settle down and get my $$ right in Cbus. Just wanted to say hi to my fellow Nismo Cbus Crew...Perhaps if we get enough ppl we can do something ourselves? even a bbq now that the weather is starting to get a lil decent...just a thought. later for now..

Back to top Go down
wagllib
Just settling in
Just settling in
wagllib

PostSubject: Re: Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call   Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 am

I'm mainly a honda guy, but do have a s13 coupe. Motor has a warped head, and has been sitting for a year trying to figure out what route I wanna go with it. In the mean time I've been building my Accord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call   Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Columbus, Oh Nissan Roll Call
Page 1 of 1