Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio, Indiana. And Kentucky Import Hot Spot

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.

Go down 
+5
smocha77
Brent_si
95gsr
trashyhatch
1crazy93k
9 posters
AuthorMessage
1crazy93k
1crazy93k

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. Empty
PostSubject: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:31 am

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF0538

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. Wickedpic1

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. Ohblk2

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF0216

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. CIMG0982

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF0581

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF0698

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF0865

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF0792

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. HPIM0471

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF1239

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF1239

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. Front-3

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF1027

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. DSCF0962

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. FRONTOFEK

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. HPIM0368

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. HPIM0478

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. HPIM0476

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. HPIM1298

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. HPIM1294

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. Mycoupe

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. SDC10703

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. CIMG0924

Last edited by 1crazy93k on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
trashyhatch
Going the distance
Going the distance

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. Empty
PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 am

some nice whips, y0! really digging the slammed ek sedan and dat dsm.
Back to top Go down
1crazy93k
1crazy93k

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 am

trashyhatch wrote:
some nice whips, y0! really digging the slammed ek sedan and dat dsm.

yeah the sedan was my beater for a long while. its done destroyed now. Sad ended up with a jdm lip and work emotions ill see if i can find a pic of it when it looked its best.

the green dsm was mine, but the red one was my buddies. made like 600 whp. thing was retarded fast.
Back to top Go down
95gsr
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:37 pm

nice cars
Back to top Go down
Brent_si
Brent_si

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Were you on csr? I think I remember seeing that black ek with k swap, no hood, headlights, or bumper.
Back to top Go down
smocha77
Going the distance
Going the distance
smocha77

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:51 am

thats alot of cars man. love the ej hatches, of course.
Back to top Go down
1crazy93k
1crazy93k

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Brent_si wrote:
Were you on csr? I think I remember seeing that black ek with k swap, no hood, headlights, or bumper.

yes. 4drls/vtec was my username.
Back to top Go down
Uno_Sol
Going the distance
Going the distance
Uno_Sol

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 pm

fap fap fap fapfapfap all on that black 4dr love it
Back to top Go down
go4tze
Going the distance
Going the distance
go4tze

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 am

Uno_Sol wrote:
fap fap fap fapfapfap all on that black 4dr love it
Rude, you know hard it is to keep black clean Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3967661/1990-honda-civic-dx-hatchb
1crazy93k
1crazy93k

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:10 am

lmao! it tis.
Back to top Go down
silvertl
silvertl

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 am

damn i remember almost all those from CSR days
Back to top Go down
1crazy93k
1crazy93k

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:59 pm

silvertl wrote:
damn i remember almost all those from CSR days

haha yup! that black coupe with the rota's was the one that i drove down to IA my first year... i came back motivated to do it up and then thats when i did the built k swap on boost. affraid
Back to top Go down
Lt. Dangle
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:47 am

I know whose red dsm that was. Actually I know all the previous owners haha I'm at brandon days brothers house right now actually working on his s13. Car made like 420whp if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Dangle
Just settling in
Just settling in

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:48 am

I know whose red dsm that was. Actually I know all the previous owners haha I'm at brandon days brothers house right now actually working on his s13. Car made like 420whp if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
1crazy93k
1crazy93k

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:45 pm

yea i know brandon day. hadnt heard much out of him in a good while. but the owner of that red dsm was brandon shaw at the time of those pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.   found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any. Empty

Back to top Go down

found some really old pics of my cars and few friends. see if you notice any.
Page 1 of 1