Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio, Indiana. And Kentucky Import Hot Spot

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old/Current Car

Go down 
+2
go4tze
jdmdylan95
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smocha77
Going the distance
Going the distance
smocha77

Old/Current Car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 pm

im kinda in the same boat, i gotta work early most days so stayin out late during the week doesnt work well on the wife and kid plan. are you going to gotins 'rex meet on the 14th? maybe i'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
go4tze
Going the distance
Going the distance
go4tze

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 am

Looks good Dylan, I actually like the red-on-teal myself. Reminds me of my Jeep Smile

Looked like this one:
Old/Current Car - Page 2 1J4FJ68S1SL579091_3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3967661/1990-honda-civic-dx-hatchb
jdmdylan95
Going the distance
Going the distance
jdmdylan95

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 pm

smocha77 wrote:
im kinda in the same boat, i gotta work early most days so stayin out late during the week doesnt work well on the wife and kid plan. are you going to gotins 'rex meet on the 14th? maybe i'll see you there.

i might be going to the crx meet, still in the works for me.
cause my gf wants to go to a show up in Toledo the next day so idk if ill be making it up.

and that jeep is cool, i used to have one just like it til it blew up lol
Back to top Go down
go4tze
Going the distance
Going the distance
go4tze

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 am

jdmdylan95 wrote:
that jeep is cool, i used to have one just like it til it blew up lol
Yeah, I'd have kept mine til it died but Mom [at the time] didn't see the point in my having more than one car - and I wanted a Camaro Wink Sold it to a buddy for $1000 less than I paid for it, and he's taking real good care of it.
Back to top Go down
jdmdylan95
Going the distance
Going the distance
jdmdylan95

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 am

go4tze wrote:
jdmdylan95 wrote:
Yeah, I'd have kept mine til it died but Mom [at the time] didn't see the point in my having more than one car - and I wanted a Camaro Wink Sold it to a buddy for $1000 less than I paid for it, and he's taking real good care of it.

thats good to hear man, i'd kill for an old camaro lol. i just probably couldnt afford gas in one
Back to top Go down
go4tze
Going the distance
Going the distance
go4tze

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 am

jdmdylan95 wrote:
go4tze wrote:
jdmdylan95 wrote:

thats good to hear man, i'd kill for an old camaro lol. i just probably couldnt afford gas in one
I had a 1979 Camaro Z28 for 4 years, it was so much fun but it only got like 10 mpg. Got it with 400 miles on a new crate 350. Probably only put another 6k on it the whole time I had it. Thing hauled ass but it needed some underbody rust repair. Got married, she flew in from California and I needed two reliable cars we could drive in the winter so I traded the beast for my Civic. It's a funny thing when your horsepower goal drops from 500 to 200 Laughing But I wasn't doing that car justice, didn't have the money to put into it that it deserved.
Back to top Go down
jdmdylan95
Going the distance
Going the distance
jdmdylan95

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 pm

understandable man, family comes first. and im sure you like the gas mileage in the civic more lol. ive only had a 88 s10 and my crx, my jeep was just a muddin truck cause it was beat to death when i got it anyways lol. my grandpa has a 67 chevelle with a 350 boarded over in it, its so nasty lol
Back to top Go down
jdmdylan95
Going the distance
Going the distance
jdmdylan95

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

ordered jdm ek yellow fog lights, cant wait for them to come in. gonna look good
http://www.ebay.com/itm/96-98-HONDA-CIVIC-EK-JDM-OEM-BUMPER-FOG-LIGHT-YELLOW-97-/330584062536?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf8587a48&vxp=mtr#ht_3576wt_1177
Back to top Go down
go4tze
Going the distance
Going the distance
go4tze

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 am

Nice man, update us with pics when they come in!
Back to top Go down
jdmdylan95
Going the distance
Going the distance
jdmdylan95

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 am

will do man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old/Current Car   Old/Current Car - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old/Current Car
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2