Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio, Indiana. And Kentucky Import Hot Spot

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Antman
Admin
Antman

JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more Empty
PostSubject: JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more   JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 pm

I just sold the B16 swap out of this clip and now i am parting it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am selling a JDM CRX SIR front end conversion that is in AMAZING shape and black in color 100% complete!

I am also selling the right hand drive conversion as well $1000

auto climate control

crx floor mats

COMPLETE RHD conversion

I also have the JDM Doors with power windows. one door has a oem jdm rain visor. These are power $600

I have a rear jdm bumper in black

rear hatch with bronze glass and SIR spoiler

Glass top (sold)

Call text or email 513-203-5800

JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more 5I75P15S63Jf3l03H4c3pe81148415b9313b9

JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more 5Y15K15Mc3K53Ga3I5c3p72c6664064ae1d9d
Back to top Go down
https://tristateimports.forumotion.com
Gotin
Going the distance
Going the distance
Gotin

PostSubject: Re: JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more   JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:16 am

Did the airbox go with it?
Back to top Go down
jdmcivicyo
Just settling in
Just settling in
jdmcivicyo

PostSubject: Re: JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more   JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:57 pm

does it have p/s an does it have the a/c lines still ...? my rack just went out an im doing a/c this year so i would be spending around this much anyways plz let me know thanks
Back to top Go down
Gotin
Going the distance
Going the distance
Gotin

PostSubject: Re: JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more   JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

jdmcivicyo wrote:
does it have p/s an does it have the a/c lines still ...? my rack just went out an im doing a/c this year so i would be spending around this much anyways plz let me know thanks

You would need the whole aircon system
Back to top Go down
jdmcivicyo
Just settling in
Just settling in
jdmcivicyo

PostSubject: Re: JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more   JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Yes i would need everything.... only thing i have is the electrical
Back to top Go down
imgoingforit
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more   JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Is the hood available?
Back to top Go down
1crazy93k
1crazy93k

PostSubject: Re: JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more   JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 pm

i tried calling a few times on my lunch break and no one answered. i need a jdm itr front bumper, drivers fender, RHD center console, maybe a RHD dash harness. so if you guys want to make a sale lets pick up the phone or pm me or something. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more   JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more Empty

Back to top Go down

JDM CRX SIR parts. RHD conversion, sir front, hatch, bumper and more
Page 1 of 1