Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Thank you for Viewing the site. What you are seeing as a guest is only a fraction of what the site has to offer. Please become a member to enjoy what we have to offer in its entirety.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/TriStateImportscom
Tri State Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio, Indiana. And Kentucky Import Hot Spot

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoAnnxD
Just settling in
Just settling in
ZoAnnxD

1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism] Empty
PostSubject: 1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism]   1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:50 pm

What: 1st Annual Autos 4 Autism
When: Saturday, July 14, 2012
Where: Richwood Flea Market, 10915 Dixie Highway, Walton, Kentucky 41094
Time: Registration 9am-12noon, Judging starts at noon Awards at 4pm
Cost: $15 Entry Fee (pre-register by June 30th and you will be entered into a drawing to win $25 and other prizes.)

Additional Info: Open to ALL makes and modes over 55 awards available

We're hoping to make this a huge show... There are a TON of prizes - plenty of opportunities to win.
From the creator:
"Yes I have top 25 top 5 bikes and over 30 specials!!! lots of door prizes great raffle prizes including piece of jewelry from Rogers Jewelers and and amazing set of corn hole boards airbrushed by AIRGRFX and a tailgating grill that is a Dr. Pepper Can!!! Dash plaques for the 1st 50 goody bags for the 1st 100 Split the pot and anyone that pre registers by June 30th will be entered into a drawing for $25 cash and other prizes. And the flea market has the GREAT AMERICAN COOK OUT AND some decent fried chicken so bring your cars and pop ups and chairs!"
"My goal for this event is at least 100 cars so we shall see any and everyone that has a car can show
website is wix.com/autos4autism/carshow first 75-100 gets a goody bag, 1st 50 dash plaque, lots of door prizes and some sweet raffle items over 30 special awards."
Back to top Go down
ZoAnnxD
Just settling in
Just settling in
ZoAnnxD

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism]   1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:51 pm

The Ohio Scikotics will be meeting at the Bum Spot sometime the morning of the event to caravan in... If any number of Tri-State Imports plan to go, let me know and we can work out adding you guys to our caravan.
Back to top Go down
Tony Pajamas
Just settling in
Just settling in
Tony Pajamas

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism]   1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:02 pm

I'm planing on going
Back to top Go down
JakeNoland
JakeNoland

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism]   1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:46 pm

ZoAnnxD wrote:
The Ohio Scikotics will be meeting at the Bum Spot sometime the morning of the event to caravan in... If any number of Tri-State Imports plan to go, let me know and we can work out adding you guys to our caravan.

If I can get my money situation under control by then, I'll go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hookahtastic
ZoAnnxD
Just settling in
Just settling in
ZoAnnxD

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism]   1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 pm

I'm out because of money, but a few Ohio Scikotics are going to meet at the Bum Spot around 8:15-8:30 am that day to drive in together. I'm sure they'd be more than willing to let you join them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism]   1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism] Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Autos for Autism [Open Car Show to Benefit Autism]
Page 1 of 1